TOPIC: – HOLD ON! THE LORD SHALL LAUGH – 2
A famous opponent of Christianity was the Roman Emperor Diocletian (AD 245-313). He was such a determined enemy of Christians that he persecuted them merci-lessly and wanted to believe that he had defeated Christianity.
He struck a medal with this inscription: “The name of Christianity being extinguished.” Diocletian built monuments with inscriptions that said he had “extinguished the name of Christians” and had “abolished the superstition of Christ.” Diocletian is dead and gone; now only a few paragraphs on the pages of history.
The fame and glory of Jesus Christ is spread over all the earth.
This is an example of God’s Laugh! God laughs from heaven, and the LORD shall hold them in derision (MOCKERY and RIDICULE). Let this comfort your troubled heart today in this 2nd half of 2023.
NEVER FORGET TO HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT! NOTE: ANYONE READING ODM VIA ANY BLOG, WHATSAPP OR FACEBOOK GROUP , etc, WITHOUT buying from our website (www.ourdailymannaworldwide.org), is AIDING AND ABETTING PIRACY!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: There’s not a friend..
1. In your own words, pray on today’s devotional as led now.
2. LORD, DISAPPOINT YOUR ENEMIES IN MY LIFE! Disgrace every Nero, Pharaoh and Emperor Diocletian, etc (Pray it seriously).
3. LORD, hold my adversaries in DERISION – LORD, MOCK THEM! LORD, RIDICULE THEM! LORD, CRUSH AND LAUGH AT THEM in Jesus name (Pray seriously).
4. Pray for the elderly and RETIREES!
5. Pray for the UNMARRIED NOW! Loose MARITAL CONNECTIONS!
6. Pray about today and CANCEL 14 PREMATURE DEATHS (Pray it seriously for 3 days).
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 15 SEPTEMBER 2023