TOPIC: – THE TALE OF TWO COCKROACHES: BE A CLEANAHOLIC!
Welcome! Share with me the fable below from the insect kingdom: “Two cockroaches decided to visit their favorite restaurant. While the larger of the two was enjoying his meal, the smaller one said, “You wouldn’t believe the house I just left. It was spotless. The lady had to be a ‘cleanaholic.’ Everything was immaculate — the sink, the counter, the floors. You couldn’t find a crumb anywhere.”
The other cockroach stopped his munching, looked with some annoyance at his companion, and said, “Do you have to talk like that while I’m eating?” While you are free to laugh, the Holy Ghost wants you to be a “Cleanaholic” concerning your life of holiness this year. Do not allow any crumb of sin in your life as you march on and RUN YOUR HEAVENLY RACE.
The small cockroach got to the lady’s house and had nothing to feed on because the apartment was clean and spotless; hence, there were no crumbs. Jesus said in John 14:30 “…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.” DON’T ALLOW ANYTHING TO ATTRACT THE DEVIL TO YOUR ADDRESS! As we continue tomorrow, remember that: “A Pharisee (a hypocrite) is hard on others and easy on himself, but a spiritual man is easy on others and hard on himself” – A. W. Tozer! Think! BE A MONTHLY MANNA FOOD BANK PARTNER or ODM PRODUCTION PARTNER – SEE PAGE 29. ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6.30 am (Nigeria time) via Facebook & Youtube.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the roll is called…
1. O God, help me to be diligent in my holy walk with You daily in Jesus name.
2. Father, I repent from ways in which I have allowed crumbs and garbages of sin in Your temple!
3. Satan, you are a liar; you will find none of your properties in my life and ministry again; no more CRUMBS for you in my life this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. I receive the grace to be a ‘cleanaholic’ (working out my holiness) daily as I run this race in Jesus name. Pray in tongues now as led before you go out today.
5. Read John 14:30 again and pray as led now!
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 16 AUGUST 2023