TOPIC: CHAMPIONS DO NOT PRE–JUDGE!
Eliphaz, one of Job’s friends, sharply criticized Job in his affliction, because he thought Job’s troubles were as a result of his own wickedness (Vs. 5 of today’s Basic Scripture). But he was wrong and many times, we are wrong also, concerning how we judge other people or even ourselves. We blame ourselves when we go through trials and adversities. While honest and sincere self-examination is vital in any crisis, you must not run yourself or others down. Jesus said, in this world, we will pass through tribulations (John 16:33).
It does not matter what your spiritual status is. In fact, sometimes, the higher you go the hotter it becomes. So why cry or pre-judge yourself? The good news is that through every battle you will ever fight, you will come out better, winning and triumphant (2 Cor.2: 14). That means 10 battles will produce 10 testimonies and 10 victories; 100 trials will produce 100 victories.
This is your portion and birthright in 2023. Never be seen condemning yourself. Never be seen depressed. Never be seen regretting your salvation. You will win today and always, if you don’t curse God. Hear Burt Lawlor: “Decision and determination are the engineer and fireman of our train to opportunity and success.” Truly, the title “Champion” is for those that have fought and won life’s battles. Don’t you know you are one? Let today’s devotional bring a new fire of grace into you and shame to the gates of hell.
Most of your troubles in ministry, school, business, your home, etc, is because you live in an imperfect world, where there is a devil and God also uses your adversities (problems) to prepare you to help others. That is my life’s summary! Paul also said that God comforted him in his trials so that he could comfort others. Something wonderful, beautiful and exciting is coming out of your present temporary trials. Never forget, champions do not complain or pre- judge and problems are the breakfast of champions. Feed on them to grow. Hold on still and hold out till your change comes.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God as led.
1. In your words, pray over today’s devotional as led now.
2. Ask for the grace never to judge or condemn yourself or others.
3. The devil cannot write the final story of my life. I decree: Every decree of the queen of the coast concerning my life, burn by fire of the Holy Ghost today in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, byYour fire and Word, purge any fear, self-condemnation or guilt from me in Jesus name. Pray for singles today.
5. My best days are still ahead. God is working in me. I shallnot judge myself or others again in Jesus name.
6. Pray for expectant couples today! Loose pregnancies and safe deliveries in 2023, in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today generally as led. See page 7 daily.
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 15 June 2023