TOPIC: THE ACRONYM OF CHAMPIONS
I am led to remind you of the acronym ‘C.A.R.E’ which has been dicussed in this devotional many months ago! Those letters can help us remember four key elements of relationships. These are strong principles, taught in management schools worldwide: Challenge your friend to grow spiritually. As 2023 runs on, determine to turn any conversation towards matters of faith. Affirm your friend’s value.
Affirm the value of those you are in a relationship with! A visit, a note or phone call can let your friend/spouse know how important he or she is. Please do that today. It will keep your relationships growing. Surprise your family today. Respect the feelings and wishes of those around your life. No one wants a friend with whom ideas, dreams and concerns fall on deaf ears. A good friend is a great asset. Encourage those around your life and ministry this week through compliments and by doing good; saying a word of power and praise to a staff or a friend.
Let people around your life feel better after having been in your presence. Do people leave you full or empty? David and Jonathan had a wonderful relationship. At a stage, Jonathan had to act courageously to save David’s life (today’s scripture). May God give you a Jonathan and may you become one to someone today. Champions, like Jonathan, are people who really care. Despite your personal life’s battles, start caring and always remember: People Do Not Care How Much You Know, Till They Know How Much You Care! Peace! JULY 2023 MID-YEAR WORLD PRAYER/FASTING (9th-22nd). Start preparing for it now and plan to be at the last-day ANOINTING SERVICE on Saturday July 22nd, 9am. See Page 96 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 18” for details! Venue is MANNA MOUNTAIN, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today’s word generally as it has touched you.
2. Lord, send me as a helper to someone today and use me to sharpen someone this weekend in Jesus name.
3. Lord, send helpers into my life this week in Jesus name. Let me locate my Boaz and make me a Boaz to someone in Jesus name.
4. Let the Jonathan of my life locate me in this 2023 in Jesus name.
5. I command whatever will turn my helpers away from my life to burn by FIRE in Jesus name. Pray Psalm 64.
6. Pray in Tongues concerning your life now.
7. Are there issues affecting your peace? Visit the Manna Prayer Mountain as led any Sunday, 8.30am.
Assignment: Proverbs 27:17
What does it mean for friends to sharpen each other as iron? Send
your reply to the publisher and your pastor.
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 9 June 2023