TOPIC: HE DOES NOT TAKE AWAY EVERY CROSS!
Vs. 34 of today’s Word says: “And when He had called the people unto Him with His disciples also, He said unto them, ‘Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.” In this year 2023, the LORD wants you to know that there will be no time in your life’s journey when you will be battle-free or cross-free!
The only way to follow Jesus is by carrying a cross! Hear it again: “Whosoever will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.” Yes, there are seasons of celebration and testimonies in this race of life, but they are only seasons of preparation for your next cross! That’s why you must NEVER give up or complain no matter how the year has been! That Sin You Enjoy So Much Is A Vice And Stopping It Might Be Your Cross For God!
Your cross might be that delay you are experiencing! It could be the betrayals you have experienced this year! Asking God to take away your cross is asking Him to withdraw His grace which is attached to every cross! Hear: E. M. Bounds: “All God’s plans have the mark of the cross on them, and all His plans have death to self in them.” Only those dead to self will make the Foursquare city! That problem you are carrying might be God’s cross to take you to heaven! Hear Rick Joyner: “In Christ, troubles are turned into triumph…the conclusion of all things is that we win!
The cross will prevail.” So, rejoice in tribulation because they are your crosses (ladders) to climb to your throne! You will be celebrated on planet earth in 2023! I hear “CONGRATULATIONS” concerning you/family! (Bless souls with ODM copies). ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 7am (Nigeria time) via Facebook & Youtube.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the morning comes…
1. Pray about today’s devotional as led now.
2. Ask for grace to carry any cross in your life and ministry. Cancel death by car tyre puncture today! Pray about today seriously!
3. There is grace attached to every cross! Take it now.
4. Pray about any crisis affecting your peace and leave it in His hands.
5. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers today.
6. What is/are the issue(s)? See your pastor or visit the Manna Prayer Mountain any Sunday as led. See page 3 for details. 8.30am
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 6 May 2023