TOPIC: HE MOURNED OVER HIS DEAD FISHES! GOD CARES!
Sometime ago, I read a story of a man who loved exotic fishes. This man kept a large fifty-gallon aquarium in his apartment and enjoyed watching the myriad rainbow of fins flashing within the miniature ocean. This man who often travelled for his job decided to equip the aquarium with state-of-the-art mechanism, which would automatically clean the tank, release food and keep the water temperature constant.
Once, while he was out of town for several days, the man returned home only to discover that he had not adjusted the thermostat on the aquarium. The water had over-heated and killed his beloved collection of exotic fish. In his grief over this loss, the man imagined what the fish must have thought and felt as the temperature rose and the water became hotter and hotter. “Did they beg for someone, anyone, to turn down the temperature?” he wondered.
Now, if a man can feel for his collection of fishes, don’t you think God cares about your present load of pain? In the midst of 8 billion people on planet earth, today’s Word says no strand of your hair falls to the ground without His notice! He knows the tears you shed! He knows the fears you carry! He knows the secret battles you are facing and He has a counter plan of escape for you in due season!
Isaiah 43:2 says the fire will not burn you and the water will not drown you! Even when the clouds hide His face, always remember: the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees! Still wait for your God! He cares! Don’t quit now! (ODM is still the best gift item. Use it always). ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6.30 am (Nigeria time) via Facebook & Youtube.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the morning comes…
1. Thank God and pray over the Word as led now.
2. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers now.
3. Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.
4. Isaiah 43:2: No fire shall burn me and no river shall drown me in Jesus name.
5. Visit the Manna Miracle Mountain, Lagos -Sundays 8.30am. The Lord has given Bishop Chris a mandate to minister personally (one on one) to as many as will come to this mountain. Pastors can come in after their church services under a special arrangement. See page 45 and please come fasting!
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 3 May 2023