TOPIC: FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBERS
Jesus said the heart is so powerful that it is what comes out of a man that defiles him (my paraphrase of Verses 20–21 of today’s first Basic
Scripture). For instance, looking back on memory lane many years ago, I shiver and wonder at what would make a man so bitter that he would hijack a plane and ram it into one of the tallest buildings in the world and kill thousands of souls and himself!
This was exactly what happened on the day the World Trade Centre in America was bombed by terrorists on Tuesday, September 11th, 2001. Note that the thought started from the heart. Also, women of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) have carried out suicide bombings primarily against Turkish Armed Forces, in some cases strapping explosives to their abdomens in order to pretend that they were pregnant. Imagine a woman, pretending to be carrying life (pregnancy) while she is carrying death!
Oh, the power of the human heart! In this year 2023, watch your heart/thoughts. Feelings of discouragement and quitting that job, ministry, marriage, church, or business are all heart products. The human heart is so powerful that anger, depression, unforgiveness, bitterness, murmurings, e.t.c, all begin from the heart.
Build a strong fortress around it and fence it daily. Proverbs 4:23 declares, “guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it proceeds the issues of life.” “What you dwell upon the most, know that, that is your God” (Sri Premananda). Then Brian Adams caps it up thus: “Like attracts like. Whatever the conscious mind thinks and believes, the subconscious identically creates.” May thoughts and ideas for your next level, power, purity and success flood your soul. As a ‘man’ thinketh in his heart, so is he, so push your thoughts to turn your life into a celebrated fortune and not a failure. (Be an ODM Monthly Partner. See page 29)!
TODAY SUNDAY 30TH is the April ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE! Theme: “The Rule Changer God, Arise for me!” (Come with your oil, prayer points and any point of contact!) Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time. Turn to Page 106 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-18” for PRAYERS FOR THE FIRST THREE DAYS OF EACH MONTH. Pray them concerning the month of May.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the promises…
1. Pray about today’s devotional as led now.
2. Ask for the grace to think positive thoughts daily this year. I determine to use my thoughts to grow this year in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously. See page 7.
3. I return to sender every arrow of negative thoughts of depression, discouragement, self-pity, unforgiveness, fear of the future, etc in Jesus name.
4. Pray about who you want to be 10 years from now. Set your thoughts likewise.
5. Lord, let all unproductive and destructive meetings on my life fail to take place, in Jesus name.
6. Cancel any plan of wicked marine forces to rule your thoughts this year. Cancel death via an accident this week.
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 30 April 2023