TOPIC: BE LIKE THIS WOMAN: CELEBRATE YOUR MIRACLE!
I want to share with you today the story of a woman who lived somewhere in Lagos Island, Nigeria. She was married but faced the challenge of childbearing for many years. One day, she went to see an evangelist for prayers. The man of God prayed for her and asked her what kind of baby she would like to have and what names she would like the baby to bear. She said she would like to have a baby boy; she then went ahead and submitted the names to the evangelist. Shortly after that, she went to the market to purchase items (clothes etc) for a baby boy.
This woman went further to do something that shocked everyone around her. Every day she came out, she started practicing how to walk like a pregnant woman! This may sound weird to you but she did it. She told everyone who cared to listen that she had changed her style of walking because she was expecting a baby from the Lord. Yes, after a while God visited her. She became pregnant and had a son. Glory be to God! Psychologists and psychiatrists would say that she was mad, but in God’s sight, she was a woman of great faith.
Some of us may say that she was out of her mind but in God’s sight, she was like Hannah who prayed and in 1 Samuel 1:18: “she went her way and did eat and her countenance was no more sad.” This year, what are you trusting God for? If it is a car, then go and get a key holder for it and if you don’t know how to drive, go and learn how to do so; if it is a husband or wife, then start preparing for your wedding; if it is a job, then start getting office clothes today. One act of faith can make a difference between you and your miracle. As you begin to celebrate your miracle before you see it physically, not long hereafter, the Lord will surprise and visit you! Get ready! Act LikeYou Have ItAlready! (Bless souls with ODM copies). ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 7am (Nigeria time) via Facebook & Youtube.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to God as led.
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Lord, do a thing that will make men to know You are God in my life. Turn every INSULT to RESULTS in Jesus name!
3. Spirit of God, don’t let my enemies have the upper hand in Jesus name.
4. Oh God of Israel, turn my enemies against themselves now in Jesus name.
5. Any power holding me down in one place, burn to ashes now in Jesus name. Pray for your loved ones today as led.
6. Pray about today seriously as led. See prayers on page 7 now!
7. Are there issues affecting your peace? Be at the Manna Mountain this Sunday, 8.30am. See page 3 for address details!
CONTINUE HERE >>>BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 8 April 2023