BASIC SCRIPTURE For Our Daily Manna 26 October 2022
BASIC SCRIPTURE FOR 26 October 2022 Message
BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2 SAMUEL 5:1-7(KJV)
1. Then came all the tribes of Israel to David unto Hebron, and spake, saying, Behold, we are thy bone and thy flesh.
2. Also in time past, when Saul was king over us, thou wast he that leddest out and broughtest in Israel: and the Lord said to thee, Thou shalt feed my people Israel, and thou shalt be a captain over Israel.
3. So all the elders of Israel came to the king to Hebron; and king David made a league with them in Hebron before the Lord: and they anointed David king over Israel.
4. David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years.
5. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years over all Israel and Judah.
6. And the king and his men went to Jerusalem unto the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land: which spake unto David, saying, Except thou take away the blind and the lame, thou shalt not come in hither: thinking, David cannot come in hither.
7. Nevertheless David took the strong hold of Zion: the same is the city of David.
CONTINUE FROM HERE>>> DAY 26 October 2022 TOPIC: THE “ANOINTING OF NEVERTHELESS…”