Our Daily Manna for Today 9 February 2022 Wednesday
DON’T FIGHT WHO IS NOT FIGHTING YOU – 2
NUMBERS 12:1-9 (KJV)
1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.
3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)
4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.
READ HERE>> Our DAILY MANNA FOR 8 FEBRUARY 2022
READ HERE>> POWERFUL DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 8 FEBRUARY 2022
5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.
6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
Our Daily Manna for Today 9 February 2022 Message
Remember the snake and the saw from yesterday’s devotional? Today the Holy Ghost wants to remind you that – not everybody you are fighting is your enemy! Satan can raise RUMOUR MANUFACTURERS to spoil your year! Satan’s aim of raising RUMOUR MONGERS around you is to create BITTERNESS, which in turn becomes your 2022 BLOCKER. Yes! Once you are bitter, then the evil forces called “THE ACCUSER of THE BRETHREN” are set into motion IMMEDIATELY against you and all yours. Stop fighting those you envy or those God has blessed! That was the mistake of Miriam.
See today’s scripture, Vs. 1 – “And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.” Miriam started fighting the SAW (Moses). She probably thought the Ethiopian (African) woman was going to take Moses’ attention from her! She could have simply ignored Moses or taken the matter to God if it was affecting her peace! There are people you fight and it affects you for worse! There are people you envy and that becomes your demotion! In this year 2022, fight more on your knees! If God be for you, who can be against you? Stop fighting, fighting and fighting! Leave that battle to JEHOVAH NISSI – the Man of WAR! In this year 2022, be wise! Watch and pray, otherwise you might be fighting who is not fighting you. Learn from Miriam!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Onward Christian soldiers…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from ways in which you have fought those who are not fighting you!
3. Repent from ways in which you have kept SECRET anger and bitterness against others!
4. The portion of Miriam shall not be my portion in Jesus name.
5. Lord, I decree: In this year 2022, I shall not make the mistake of HEROD! I shall not waste my energy fighting imaginary battles or enemies!
6. LORD, TAKE OVER every battle of my destiny! Contend with my contenders and disappoint them! I refuse to fight every battle by myself! Lord, arise and let my haters BE SCATTERED every day this year (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
7. Pray in Tongues and pray about your day seriously now! See the page 7 devotional prayers now!